Health & Safety Assurance
We are delighted to welcome our guests back to dine in The Courtney Room starting June 3! We have sought the guidance and wisdom of our public health officials to ensure we are able to provide a safe and memorable dining experience for all.
Booking & Dining
- Reduced seating to accommodate ample social distancing.
- Group size is limited to 6 people per table.
- One guest from each table to provide contact details.
- Assurance that all guests dining are well, have not travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days, and to the best of their knowledge, have not been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
- With reduced capacity, reservations are strongly recommended.
Sanitization & Safety Protocols
- The restaurant has been deep cleaned.
- Tables, chairs, booths, stools all dining accoutrements are disinfected after each use.
- High volume touch points will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Staff are required to wear face masks during service and frequently practice proper hand hygiene.
- Menus are single use.
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned at our entrance and throughout the restaurant.
Keeping Our Distance
- All members of our service team have signed an Employee Protocol and Commitment to Safety form ensuring they are fit for work each and every shift.
- At no time will any staff or guests, who display symptoms of Covid-19, be permitted to enter The Courtney Room.
- Where necessary Plexi-glass barriers, floor decals and signage have been placed to maintain distancing and assist with movement.
- Our team has been trained to provide signature Courtney Room service, but at a safe distance and with caution.
Thank you for working with us to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for all!